Partly Cloudy · 63°

Board of Review: Assessment Appeals

Any property owner or aggrieved taxpayer who is dissatisfied with the owner’s or taxpayer’s assessment may file a protest against such assessment with the local Board of Review based on grounds set in Iowa Code section 441.37.


This petition must be filed or mailed to the county assessor from April 2 to and including April 30. It must be postmarked no later than April 30.

Regular Session Petition    Equalization Session Petition